ARE general admin duties are bogging you down most days, taking up your time, thus holding you back and stopping you driving your business forward.
You’re feeling a certain level of stress and frustration from this which seems to be increasing week on week – hence you making the decision to seek assistance.
Do you need help in the following areas: blog post editing, posting to social media, inbox management, diary management and data cleansing, Human Resources or Bookkeeping?
This proposal sets out a solution for you.
My name is Laurie and I am a Virtual Assistant.
A Virtual Assistant is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office. Because virtual assistants are independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits, except in the context that those indirect expenses are included in the VA’s fees. Clients also avoid the logistical problem of providing extra office space, equipment or supplies. Clients pay for 100% productive work and can work with Virtual Assistants, individually, or in multi-VA firms to meet their exact needs.
When we work together, you’ll experience the following changes in your work life…and some of these improvements will obviously spill over into your personal life. All are good!
Take a look:
- Less on your mind
- Improved satisfaction
- Decreased anxiety
- Happier in general
- More productive
- Engage with more clients
- Get more repeat business
- Have the time to make more referrals requests
- Spend more time promoting your business
- Respond to new sales enquiries faster
- Increase your conversion rates
- Increase your income
- Get more new clients
- Ability to take more time off
- Enjoy your holidays without checking emails every 2 hours and making 6 calls a day.
Whether you write your own posts and want me to edit and post them,
or prefer me to write some for you, producing content is vital for a number of reasons; it gets you thinking, connects with prospects,
sells your services, demonstrates your expertise and gets new content onto the internet.
I’ll ensure you know when you should be posting and stick to your schedule. These posts will then be promoted by reposting elsewhere
to drive traffic back to your blog and engage suitable individuals.
Regardless of your current social media activity level, my aim is for you to become more prolific online so that you’re seen as a stand-out candidate in your field.
If you’re going to take part in social media, make it count and do it properly. This means I’ll ensure you’re posting new content each
and every day, replying to people commenting on your posts. Liking and Following back where relevant, replying to direct messages, finding new Followers, Unfollowing non-Followers and getting involved in conversations in order to meet people online.
Anyone can post on social media, it’s creating the content that’s the difficult part. That’s why, I believe, you see a lot of pointless and irrelevant Re-Tweeting and Sharing. It underlines that you have nothing to say.
You must have original and fresh content.
I can deliver this for you and offer you a service over 3 levels:
1. Having the idea and writing the words for a post
2. Creating a post by combining imagery, words your logo
3. Posting the content to your desired target platforms daily.
EMAIL INBOX MANAGEMENT
This is a never-ending, thankless and demoralizing task.
The amount of time wasted sorting through real email and spam seems to grow. Then the real emails have different priorities.
Everyone forgets to reply to some emails too.
I have developed a method of Email Inbox Management over 8-years and you can benefit from this.
If we go forward together, all you will have to do is answer the most vital of your emails once a day and the less important emails once every 3 days [I send them a standard reply that you’ll be getting back to them on a given date]. This means you would then only need to attend to your email inbox 8 times a week and only deal with the emails that come from me. Nothing will ever be forgotten or missed again.
Time is money. Your time is your money. You never get time back and diary errors are not just embarrassing when another person is involved, they’re costly too. You’ll benefit from my extensive diary and calendar management practices. This will make you more time efficient.
After 2-3 months I’d hope we’d introduce some potent time-saving tools into your work week.
One of the most valuable assets a business possesses is the client list.
If this information is out of date, it’s underutilized, undervalued and takes longer to achieve your aim when using it.
Soon [and ongoing] you’ll have an up to date list of clients/contact details contact history and purchase history.
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets.
HR assistants are involved in a number of areas of human resources, including:
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time is tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork
I’m experienced in what I do and I want you to have 100% trust in that.
So, provided you have supplied me with what I need to perform the task and upheld your end of the bargain, then if I don’t deliver within one working day of the deadline, you only pay 50%.